Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Next Chapter...

As this coming Monday, July 11th approaches, I am preparing to turn the page to the next chapter in "My Crazy Life."  While I can say that I am ultimately excited for this wonderful opportunity that awaits with the Arizona Cardinals, I am also curious as to if this will be the stop on my personal journey where I will plant some grassroots.  Trying to stay on an even keel has been a top priority as life has taught me that consistency in my demeanor will keep me in balance.  Never get too high when things are going good, and have the where withall to realize that the lows are never as low as they may seem.  Certain circumstances may have a lasting impact on how we view situations, but you should never let circumstance define who you are and what you are about.  Everything that has happened up to this point happened for a reason.  If things were supposed to be different, then they would have happened that way.  At the end of the day, God has the master plan and he has laid it out for me to play it out.  I may not have necessarily agreed with, or been extremely happy with all of the events of the past few years, but the only person that can do anything about said circumstance is me.  There is no sense in wasting energy stressing about anything that has already taken place because I don't own a DeLorean that can take me back in time to change any of it.  It is up to me to live for today, one day at a time.  Let positive vibes embody every facet of each day and don't let negativity creep into any aspect of your life.  Fact is you had better make the most out of each and every waking second because Lord knows we don't get a mulligan.  Forget about the past, don't live with regrets, and wake up every morning thankful for your next breath.  One of my favorite quotes I receive quite often via text message from a very special person who is near and dear to my heart simply says "make today your best day ever!"  We will cross the tomorrow bridge when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment